Applied physics motion and force multiple choice questions (MCQs), applied physics motion and force quiz answers, applied physics test prep 1 to learn online physics courses for online classes. Velocity time graph MCQs, applied physics motion and force quiz questions and answers for admission and merit scholarships test.
MCQs on Applied Physics Motion & Force Test 1
0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 3
1. Question1 point(s)
Graph illustrating velocity of object with time is calledCorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 3
2. Question1 point(s)
Average acceleration of a body during time interval ‘t’ is given by slope of its
- velocity-time graph
- instantaneous acceleration
- Average acceleration of a body during time interval 't' is given by slope of its
- At a particular instant, acceleration of a body is called
- Newton's laws of motion were published in year
- Question 3 of 3
3. Question1 point(s)
Newton’s three laws are as stated below:
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- An object continues to be under the state of uniform motion unless an external force acts on it.
- Force is a product of mass and acceleration.